Friday 27 November 2015

British Fashion Awards fashion "review"!

at November 27, 2015

I am 100% late on this but I have been planning on writing this post since the last British Fashion Awards and I was determined to upload it. 

First of all, the red carpet fashion. With it being fashion awards, I had high expectations! First on my list, Victoria Beckham. Now, once again, when I heard she was going to be there, I had high expectations on what she would be wearing and she didn't disappoint! 


Victoria wore a beautiful suit jacket from her own collection. A black tuxedo with satin details; her trousers also had matching satin details down the sides. Victoria was nominated for best womenswear designer and unfortunately she didn't win. I was quite disappointed for her but I was also very happy for the winner, JW Anderson. 


I thought the best part of the night was when Jourdan Dunn won best model. Especially since she was recently replaced in the Victoria Secret's annual fashion show! Although I realise that this probably happens more often than I'm aware, I felt by her winning this award, it sends a huge a message to the casting directors that replaced her and anyone who doubted her skills as a model. I 100% think she deserves this award and I am over the moon for her. 



Thank you all for reading, I really appreciate it!
Bee xox





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea