Thursday 26 November 2015

What's in my make-up bag [November 2015]

at November 26, 2015






Currently my make-up bag is the 'Just Say Yes' one from the Zoella beauty collection. Inside I've been carrying around what I've been reaching out most for. 

I have two eye shadow palettes; one from Revolution and another from Maybelline. With both of these I am able to create some really lovely eye looks that are subtle and perfect for everyday. However, with saying that, it is also amazing for creating more glam and smokey looks. I have my holy grail mascara, Maybelline's Lash Sensational. I've said it before and I'll say it again... this mascara's formula is almost identical to Benefit's They're Real. 

Moving onto face products; I have my L'OREAL Paris True Match foundation in the shade Ivory (N1). This has been my favourite foundation for so long! It evens out my skin tone and doesn't make me look too oily or dewy, which has been a big problem with past foundations that I've tried. I also have Collection's Lasting Perfection finish powder and a blush that I have no idea where I got from!  

I have way too many brushes that desperately need cleaning! (Please don't judge me, I'll get to it I promise!) I also keep a Brushegg in there as well to get rid of excess product if I accidentally go overboard.

That's all for today! Thank you for reading. I really appreciate it,
Bee xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea