Sunday 1 January 2017

2017 GOALS

at January 01, 2017
Happy New Year everyone!!! What a year 2016 was... and thank God it's over! I hope you all a very fabulous New Years Eve and was able to spend it with friends and family.




I don't normally make goals for New Years, I've never been one to have a list of all the things I want to accomplish but this year, I thought I'd give it a go. Maybe it will be a good motivator.

This year I would like to try and be happier. I realise this sounds pretty standard and you've probably seen hundreds of people shout about how they want happiness for 2017, which is fair enough. However, 2016 was one of the worst for me. I'm tired of feeling like I can't do anything... like I'm not good enough and like being happy doesn't exist. I'm basically just very very tired.

I want to write a more detailed post about how I could maybe achieve happiness, it will probably take me a while to write so be expecting later this month!

In terms of my blog, I would like to start writing about more things. I got to a point in 2016 when I realised that, as much as I love makeup, I don't want to come up with new looks all the time. I felt like every time it got to it, I just didn't want to. There are still some makeup posts that I enjoy writing and I probably will carry on with those. But from now on, if I don't like it, I won't post it. 

This year I just want to get a hold on life. I want to be firmer and fight more for what I want.

From this day forward, I don't want to be a doormat.

Thank you for reading! I really appreciate it! 

Bee xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea