Tuesday 14 July 2015

Beauty Haul! Day 14 #30daywriter

at July 14, 2015
Yesterday I went into town to buy some new products and I ended up getting quite a lot, I don't think I've ever bought this much make-up and beauty products in one trip in a while. 

I won't be explaining if any of the products are good or not because I haven't had chance to try them properly and I've never owned any of these previously.

In Superdrug I bought two items from Zoe Sugg's new beauty product range. I bought the Kissy Missy lip balm and the Let's Spritz fragranced body mist. These both smell so lovely and I'm especially excited to try the lip balm because the only other lip balms that I own are from the body shop, so it will be nice to branch out and try new ones. 

Also from Superdrug, I bought a new lipstick! It's from Maybelline New York and it's in the shade 150 (Stellar Pink). The colour is a really nice shimery pink, which I'm becoming pretty obsessed with! I also got an eyebrow pencil because I never do anything with my eyebrows and I'd really like to start.

I then stumbled upon the Benefit counter in Debenhams because I've been wanting to get the Hoola Bronzer for quite some time now and I finally decided to go for it. This is the first high end make-up product I've ever owned and, in all honesty, I think it will it stay that way for quite some time... I'm sure I will love the bronzer very very much but I don't enjoy spending so much. 


Social Media
Instagram: @beelouisee
Twitter: @bekiilouxox
Redbubble: designedbybee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea