Wednesday 15 July 2015

I finally did it! day 15 #30daywriter

at July 15, 2015
It's time for another update! I'm sorry if you don't like these but this one may be interesting for you!

Okay, so, if you've been following my blog for the past year or so you'll know that I've been thinking about starting off my YouTube channel. 

Well today is the day that I finally posted my first video! 


It's a mini beauty haul containing some of the products that I talked about yesterday!

I hope this is good news for you, it's certainly good news for me! I'm really happy that this is happening.

Thank you all for reading, I really appreciate it.
I hope you all have a lovely day and I'll speak to you all tomorrow!

Bee xox

Social Media
Twitter: @Bekiilouxox
Instagram: @beelouisee
YouTube: Bee Louise
Redbubble: designedbybee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea