Monday 20 July 2015

Ruby Rose outfit inspired by! day 20 #30daywriter

at July 20, 2015
When season 3 of 'Orange is the New Black' came out on Netflix, everyone very quickly made Ruby Rose the apple of their eyes. 

Since learning about Ruby Rose, I have become very intrigued in her sense of fashion! Which prompted this outfit inspired by!


One thing I have noticed is Ruby wears basketball shorts A LOT! I found these from River Island that reminded me of Ruby so much! There were a few more that I saw on the River Island website but I also found these dungaree shorts from the New Look website which I also thought were very Ruby.


In terms of shirts/vests I found this, this, and this from River Island all of which would look good with the shorts or dungarees! 


If you're feeling the outfit isn't enough then you could piece it together with a leather vest or jacket!

That's it for today, I hope you enjoyed reading this post as much I enjoyed making it! I'm going to leave you now with this GIF! (Which wasn't made by me!!!)

Lord have mercy!
Disclaimer: None of the images in this post belong to me

Social Media:
Twitter: @bekiilouxox
Instagram: @beelouisee
Redbubble: designedbybee
YouTube: Bee Louise

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea