Friday 24 July 2015

Halsey Outfit Inspired by! Day 24 #30daywriter

at July 24, 2015
Just like Ruby Rose, Halsey is another one of my fashion icons!


Everything that she wears... I wish that I could wear too. 
My favourite thing is the skater skirts! I found a few BooHoo that I really liked which you can find here and here
I also found another one from ASOS which you can see here.


It's common to see Halsey in crop tops as you can see above and below. I found two crop tops from ASOS that reminded me of Halsey so so much! You can find them here and here.



Not my GIFs, I didn't make any of them!
Social Media
Twitter: Bekiilouxox
Instagram: beelouisee
Redbubble: designedbybee
YouTube: Bee Louise

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea