Sunday 12 July 2015

Maybelline New York The Nudes! Day 12 #30daywriter

at July 12, 2015
Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog!

Yesterday I was out most of the day and then I had a friend over so I didn't get chance to write anything. While I was out I bought the Maybelline New York The Nudes pallet and I shall be telling you my first impressions!


So, the packaging is very nice; it's quite compact and easy to store away pretty much anywhere. I really like the colour contrast between the text and the case, I think they made a good decision. Overall, I think it looks really simple and very chic.


The colours vary from matt to incredibly shimmery. I think this pallet will be really good for those natural make-up looks with a sparkle. When I swatched the shades on my arm the colours were quite pigmented however, the shimmery shades were a lot more pigmented.


Overall I think this is a lovely pallet that can be used to dress-up a make-up look as well as tone it down by adding a neutral shade! 

Thank you all for reading, I appreciate it so much.

I hope you have a lovely evening,
Bee xox

Social Media
Twitter: @bekiilouxox
Instagram: @beelouisee
Redbubble: designedbybee



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea