Wednesday 20 May 2015

L'Oreal Paris True Match foundation review

at May 20, 2015
For about a year now I have been trying to find a good foundation that is suitable for me and after A WHOLE YEAR I think I may have found the right one. 



Recently I bought the L'Oreal Paris True Match foundation in the shade Ivory (N1). I'm pretty sure that this was their very lightest shade. Unfortunately I haven't done very well with foundations, every foundation that I try always have a bit of an orange undertone and they just don't look very nice on me. 

However, from the moment I started using this one, I was really impressed! It's very blend-able, which made me super happy because it doesn't turn out streaky! 

Usually I don't wear foundation at college because of the rush in a morning but because this foundation is fairly easy to blend and is easy to put on, I've started to wear it at college. Make-up makes me feel happy and when I wear it to college, I just feel a little bit better.

Overall, I think this foundation is very good and so far I don't have any complaints! 

Thank you for reading, I really appreciate it!

Bee xox 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea