Saturday 27 August 2016

Rimmel London BB Cream Review

at August 27, 2016
Good evening my lovelies!!! 

Recently I have bought the Rimmel London BB Cream because it is now summer and I enjoy using lightweight products during this time of year. I have been wearing this for about two weeks now. At first, I struggled to gain an actual opinion on this product; there would be some days where I really loved it, and then there would be days where I felt my makeup looked AWFUL!! 


This product says that it primes, moisturises, helps minimise pores, conceals, covers, smoothes, mattifies, brightens and helps protect. They also claim that it lasts all day. It also has an SPF of 25, which is quite beneficial for this time of year, however, wouldn't be recommended for flash photography.






As it is a BB Cream, this product is incredibly lightweight! I find this to be a positive because it doesn't feel heavy on your face like foundation sometimes does. As I mentioned before, it has an SPF of 25, which has both pros and cons because although it isn't advised for flash photography, it will protect your skin from the sun!
I find the wear of this BB Cream to be very good, it lasts all day and didn't go patchy and didn't need touching up. I also don't wear a powder with it and it still works well!

However, like all products, it has its downsides...

First of all, it likes to cling to my dry patches! This is very frustrating for me because it wouldn't blend out... and when it did it took soooo long! Although it says it's moisturising, I would still recommend wearing a hydrating moisturiser underneath because I felt as the day went on, it did make my skin feel quite dry.
Another thing I would recommend is that, because it is so lightweight, it doesn't really cover blemishes enough, so a concealer might be beneficial.

Overall, I think this is good product, however if you have dry skin or dry patches on your skin then this might not be the product for you!

Thank you all for reading! I really do appreciate it!

All the love,
Bee xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea