Sunday 27 September 2015

Making a second twitter account? [Blogtober day 2]

at September 27, 2015
I've been thinking about making a second twitter. You might be thinking why on earth I'd make a second one because I never seem to be on my first one! 

BUT...

Recently I've wanted to take part in the fashion blogger chats that happen over there but I have a lot of people that know me in real life following me on there. So I don't think they'd appreciate my spam of answers on their time line. 

Basically all my second twitter would be for is taking part in all the chats that happen! I haven't made it yet but it will be soon and I will let you all know as soon as it happens!

Thank you all for reading, I appreciate it so so much!
I love you all,
Bee xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea