Tuesday 7 July 2015

Outfit inspired by Ashton Irwin: summer edition! Day 7 #30daywriter

at July 07, 2015
Today is Ashton Irwin's birthday and to celebrate I decided to do an outfit inspired by him! I haven't done one of these in a really long time so maybe today is the day to get back into it.

Ashton seems to like a good long sleeved shirt once in a while as you can see here...


and here...


so I found this from Pop Boutique that reminded me of Ashton as soon as I saw it. 

If you are a fan of 5SOS of Ashton himself, you'll probably know about his - and the bands - love for black skinny jeans but I thought these would look lovely when paired together and more 'sun-friendly'. Obviously, if you want to rock it with black skinny jeans, then be my guest because they will great too!

I also found this cardigan that reminded me of Ashton because of this photo...


So this isn't usually how I do an outfit post but this time it was a lot more fun to piece together and a lot quicker too!

I'll leave you here with this gif...

I did not make this gif! 

Social Media
Twitter: @bekiilouxox
Instagram: @beelouisee
Redbubble: designedbybee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea