Wednesday 8 July 2015

Journals! Day 8 #30daywriter

at July 08, 2015
Hello everyone! I hope you're all having a lovely day! 

Today I started a new journal and I thought it would be a nice idea to share with you my best journaling tips to getting started!

First of all, you need to buy a book. If you've never kept a journal before then a smaller one will probably be more suitable because finishing a first journal feels pretty good! 

If you don't know what to do on the first page then leave it blank! You can always go back to it. I've done this many times because I'm scared of messing it all up!

That leads me one to my next point! Please don't be afraid of messing up a page of your journal! Only you will know that this is a 'bad' page. If you are scared of this a 'wreck this journal' might be a good idea because it teaches you that it's okay to go wrong sometimes! 

Lastly, take it around with you! Doodle in it in public. Just have fun with it, there are no wrong or right ways to journal! 

Thank you for reading, I really appreciate it :) 

Bee xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea