Sunday 8 November 2015

October Favourites 2015

at November 08, 2015


Kate Moss by Rimmel London (shade 107)

This is 100% my holy grail lipstick. It's one that I enjoy wearing all year round but especially during winter/autumn because its a really deep pink-purple shade that everyone seems to love this time of year.


Lash Sensational by Maybelline 

This mascara is my new favourite! I mentioned it my previous post and I've only fallen in love with it more. It's very long lasting and incredibly comfortable to wear, which I think is really hard to find in drugstore mascaras.

Sketchbook

Another thing I've been loving recently is my sketchbook! I've been trying to improve on my hand drawn skills because they're not great. 

That's all for today, I hope you enjoyed this post! I hope to try and post more frequently in the future.

Thank you all for reading, I really appreciate it,
Bee xox 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea