Thursday 19 November 2015

MOTD: Subtle eyes with a bold lip

at November 19, 2015
Today I woke up and decided to play around with my make-up and create a new make-up look that I think I'm going to be wearing a lot throughout winter. I really love having a subtle eye look with a bold lip colour at this time of year. 


Today I decided on a purple 'vampy' lipstick from TopShop called Suspected. As gorgeous as this shade can look, it is also very hard to work with without a lip liner - unless you're used to applying dark shades like this. 

On my eyes I have Maybelline The Nudes. I applied the very first shade on my lid and then the second shade in the crease. It's incredibly subtle to the point where you couldn't see it on camera. But nonetheless, I think this make-up look is great for everyday and I know I'll be wearing it at college sometime!

 

Also, quick update, I think I'm going to let my hair grow again! I really want to get rid of the purple without having to strip it. I think going to back to my natural colour will do it a whole lot of good and keep it a little healthier!


Thank you all so much for reading! I really appreciate it!

Bee xox 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea