Sunday 5 July 2015

25 Random Questions Tag! Day 5 #30daywriter

at July 05, 2015

Today on day 5 of the 30 day writer I decided on doing the 25 random questions tag as I haven't done something like this in a little while and I felt that it was time to do so!

1. Do you have any pets?
Yes! A lot actually! I have a dog named Mitsy, three guinea pigs called Barneby, Harry and Draco, a hamster called Mole, four (?) rabbits that I don't know the names of and a horse called Harvey!

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
My laptop, that I'm working on, my phone and my iPad.

3. What's the weather like right now?
It's not too bad! It's been a little rainy but for the most part it's been a lovely day.

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
I don't drive but I have been involved in a crash while being a passenger! It wasn't nice AT ALL!!! I think I wanted to cry the whole time.

5. What time did you wake up this morning?
I think it was about 7:30

6. When was the last time you showered?
Yesterday

7. What was the last movie you saw?
Pitch Perfect 2! It was really good!

8. What does your last text message say?
'we're here when you're ready' from my mother

9. What's your ringtone?
I have no idea! My phone is always on silent.

10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Yes! I've been to France to visit my cousins and to Cyprus because my grandparents wanted to take the family there.

11. Do you like sushi?
I've never actually tried sushi. I don't really like fish so I'm thinking that it isn't the best dish for me to eat.

12. Where do you buy your groceries?
Tesco

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
No, I usually to wait it out or I try and do something challenging so that I feel sleepy. It usually works for me.

14. How many siblings do you have?
I have four sisters!

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
I have a laptop - it's purple!

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
I will be 19! Which is really scary to think about.

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
I wear glasses and I really like them!

18. Do you color your hair?
I do, currently it is purple!

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
Well I was planning on finishing an assignment but etsy grabbed me by the ankle and I spent the day on their website instead... Oops?

20. When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday... eyeliner is really hard to do.

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
Pepperoni!

22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
Hamburgers, cheeseburgers are really weird!

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Yes and I regretted it 100%! Never stay awake all night, it will ruin you completely.

24. What is your eye color?
Green and Brown... it's really had to explain!

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Yes! And I dislike both of them!

Thank you all for reading, I really appreciate it and an especially big massive huge thank you to everyone who has ever read my blog because today I reached 2000 views! Thank you so so so much!!!

Bee xox

Social Media
Twitter: @bekiilouxox
Instagram: @beelouisee
Redbubble: designedbybee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea