Sunday 10 August 2014

JULY FAVOURITES :D

at August 10, 2014

It's the beginning of a new month which can only mean one thing... It's time for the very well known July favourites! Last month there were quite a few things that caught my eye and if you're interested in finding out what they are, then you can carry on reading. 

1. Skinology tea tree face scrub 


This has done absolute miracles for my skin! Ok, maybe not miracles but I am impressed. I've been using this product most mornings for 3 weeks. My skin is definitely clearer and it also feels a lot softer. Over the three weeks, I have been looking less tired and my skin has been looking a little brighter which makes me feel very happy. 

2. Lasting Perfection foundation by collection in ivory (2) 


I really struggle with foundations because I'm very pale so it's hard to get a match for my skin colour. This is in my favourites because it is an almost-perfect match for me and I don't need to use too much for a nice coverage. It blends quite nicely and has a good finish to it. 

3. Sia - 1000 forms of fear 


I recently found Sia on YouTube when I was looking for new music, I had actually stumbled upon her music video for her latest single, Chandelia. I was so in awe by her voice, I just had to find out more about her. It turns out that she writes all of her own music (impressive) as well other peoples music too (even more impressive). I find Sia very interesting and mysterious. However she's also very funny and has a child-like personality. The best way I can describe her is... She has a story and she uses it. 

4. Dance Moms 

(Photo found on google) 

I found this show through both Tanya Burr and one of her 'favourites' videos as well as Sia and her Chandalia music video as Maddie (second from right) was featured in the video. When I first started watching it, I wasn't quite sure what to think, although after watching half of the first season I concluded that it was both funny and entertaining. I'm quite excited to see more. 

There we have it! My July favourites! I hope your July was just as good as mine and may you have a lovely august! 

-Bee 

Side note: I apologise that this took a while for me to post. It should have been up in Wednesday but took OVER 24 HOURS to upload and then it failed *crying emoji*. It's here now though and I hope you enjoyed reading it just as much as I enjoyed writing it. 

Twitter @Bekiilouxox
Instagram @beelouisee 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea