Tuesday 13 May 2014

Harry Styles inspired by 2

at May 13, 2014
Harry Styles inspired by 2

Dr. Martens black booties
$185 - coggles.com



I'm not particularly sure if you've noticed but...
Harry Styles is one of my fashion icons ;)
Ripped skinny jeans are my absolute favourite and 
Mr Styles has already pulled this look off so many 
times. 
As it is getting to that time of year where the sun
is starting to show itself once or twice during the
day, I decided on a nice floral crop top from forever 21.
The shoes are Dr. Martens black booties and although
they're not the cheapest brand around, they are 
most definitely long lasting and durable. 

Side note: I've decided to start a piece of clothing 
of the day! This will either be from my wardrobe or, 
of course polyvore. :) 

-bee xx

SOCIAL MEDIA
Twitter: bekiilouxox 
Tumblr: fxshiondaisy.tumblr.com
Instagram: bekiilouxox 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea