Wednesday 23 April 2014

YouTube :P

at April 23, 2014
Hello everyone! 

I guess you can call this a bit more of a personal post so I apologise for that. However that being said, it's all about expanding my account and trying to achieve my goals :). 

So! I have decided to make a YouTube channel which shall co-inside with this blog. 

On the channel I shall post outfit of the day videos, fashion and beauty videos and also the occasional singing video ;). 

That brings me on to my next topic! In early May, I shall be going to audition for X factor UK!! This means so so much to me and I really hope I can succeed with this. 

Thank you all for being so amazing! 

-Bee :) 

YouTube:  http://www.youtube.com/user/beelouise
Instagram: @bekiilouxox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea