Sunday 3 January 2016

December Favourites 2015

at January 03, 2016
















Unfortunately December was quite a slow month in terms of favourites. Due to college and reading everyone's blogmas posts - as well as try and get some in there myself -  I struggled to stop and figure out what I was enjoying during the month of Decemeber. Basically, December is just a blur and I haven't got much to offer today.

First on my list is a book! Reading for me is very soothing and makes me calm down from panic attacks because it forces me to focus. My favourite author is Edgar Allan Poe and this month I have read a lot of his work in The Fall of the House of Usher and Other Writings published by Pengiun Classics. My most favourite so far has been The Black Cat.

A few months ago I bought a coat from Amazon just to use for college that could fit in my bag (turns out it doesn't, my bag is smaller than I though). Although, I still love it and this month, here in England I've been able to get away with wearing this coat with just a jumper underneath as it hasn't been as cold as usual. The only thing I dislike about this coat is the length of the sleeves; they are incredibly short and even though I'm quite short, they barely fit me. Apart from that though, I think it's a lovely coat that's ideal for warm weather and the cold too if a jumper is worn underneath. Overall, I like it a lot.

That's all for today! Thank you all for reading, I really appreciate it!

Bee xox


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea