Saturday 19 December 2015

Blogmas Day 19: Society6 and more!!!

at December 19, 2015
Hello everyone!

Just a very quick update for you all. I have recently joined Society6!!! I know I already have my Redbubble account but I want a place specifically to sell my photography.



Unfortunately I'm unable to sell them by myself because I don't have a very good printer and I also don't have a lot time, especially with college getting busier day by day! 

I have also joined Facebook! I'm not quite sure what I'm doing just yet but I'm getting there... 
The page that I've made is surrounding my photography. I wanted a simple place where I could upload my work where most people will see it. 

So I apologise for the very boring post filled with updates that most of you probably won't care too much about. The next post I promise will be a good one!

Thank you all for reading, I really appreciate it!

Bee xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea