Monday 10 November 2014

October YouTuber Favourites!!

at November 10, 2014
Throughout October I've been enjoying a lot of YouTube including people like Alfie Deyes' daily vlogs and Life of BriBry (and future wife, Candice). However, I'm just going to tell you about my three favourites!
 
 
Zoe Sugg (Zoella)
If you haven't heard of Zoe Sugg by now, then it's probably because you've been living under a rock for quite some time. But now that you're out from your rock, it's time to learn to learn about what you've been missing!
Zoe is a beauty/fashion guru, who likes to post frequent hauls and the odd challenge video with her other YouTube friends. I've been watching Zoe for at least a year now and the first video I found of hers was the anxiety help video (you can find it here). After this I binge watched her videos and practically fell in love. 
I feel like I've watched her grow from her little bedroom, to her flat in Brighton and now to her new house with her boyfriend, Alfie Deyes. This sounds ever so cliché but she has inspired so much to do so many different things (including starting this blog). I feel like I can connect to her on a more personal level as we both suffer from anxiety/panic attacks.
I highly doubt that she's reading this but, Zoe, thank you for doing what you do. You've inspired and helped so many people, we're all very proud of you!
(My drawing please don't steal)

Olivia Jade (OliviaJadeBeauty)
Olivia is new to YouTube but from the videos that she's posted already, I can tell that she's going to be really good. Her editing skills are amazing! Most new YouTubers usually seem very awkward or uncomfortable when making their first few videos but Olivia is a natural. I'm pretty sure that all her subscribers are impressed by what she has done so far.
*claps* Well done Olivia
 
(Taken from Olivia's Instagram) 

Anna and Jonathan Saccone Joly (SACCONEJOLYs)
This family is my absolute favourite! They can make any rainy and down day an amazing day filled with laughter and smiles! The family consists of Anna and Jonathan (the parents that started it all), little Emilia and baby Eduardo as well as their six dogs (Albi, Sina, Bianca, Theo, Nuvola and Nivea)
Every day, without fail, Jonathan uploads the vlogs at 6pm. They have shared almost everything with their viewers and there is, evidently, very little that they don't know about.
Over the past four years, they've shared their lives with us and I am very excited to see what comes next for this beautiful family.
 
(Screenshot from a video) 

Thank you for reading, I love you all,
Bee
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea