Thursday 27 November 2014

Blogmas Day 2: Christmas Wishlist!

at November 27, 2014
Every year my family always ask me and two younger sisters to write a Christmas list. It's something I hate to do and always procrastinate doing it until as late as possible. However this year, I thought I'd try and do one early and share it with you all. So here is my Christmas wish list!

  • 5SOS Merch
If you follow my social media then you will know that I absolutely adore an Australian band called 5SOS (5 seconds of summer). Another thing I love is band merch and 5SOS have recently brought some new t-shirts out on their website.


 
  • One Direction - Four
I am sure that by now you have heard that One Direction have brought out a new album called 'Four' (because it's the fourth album) I've listened to the album on Spotify and it sounds amazing! I am so so so  proud of these five boys and what they have done. Getting the album for Christmas would be such a good thing, it would make me so happy.
 
  • TRXYE jumper
Troye Sivan is one of my favourite people (as well as Ashton Irwin, Harry Styles and Grace Helbig) and when he brought out his EP, I was so happy for him and they he went a step further and brought out his own merch! The YouTube community were insanely proud of him and so was I. He was one of the first YouTubers that I started to watch and seeing him grow into the person he is today has been amazing.
 
So that was my Christmas wishlist, I hope you enjoyed reading. Ifyou enjoyed it, you can come back tomorrow for blogmas day 3! But for now, I hope you have a lovely day.
 
Love you all,
Bee
xox
 
Twitter: Bekiilouxox
Instagram: beelouisee


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bee Louisee Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea